Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Ró's TMI Tag

Hello Fabulous Internet!
Just to get to know me a bit better here is the TMI Tag. Enjoy!
1: What are you wearing?
A plum shirt, navy tank top, denim shorts and blue Converse
2: Ever been in love?
I don't know would you consider it as love but I do
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
No......................
4: How tall are you?
Around 170cm
5: How much do you weigh? 
73kg
6: Any tattoos?
No
7: Any piercings?
Yeah, I got  both my ears pierced 
8: OTP?
Tate Langdon and Violet Harmon (from American Horror Story)
9: Favorite show?
Criminal Minds
Greys Anatomy 
CSI
American Horror Story
10: Favorite bands?
Imagine Dragons 
11: Something you miss? .
It  being normal not to see 12 year olds on social media 
12: Favorite song?
Mean by Taylor Swift
Demons by Imagine Dragons
13: How old are you?
16
14: Zodiac sign?
Aries
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Gets my humor 
16: Favorite Quote?
People throw rocks at things that shine
If we burn you burn with us (I would love to scream this at a teacher if they gives us detention!) 
17: Favorite actor?
Jennifer Lawrence 
Josh Hutcherson
Channing Tatum 
18: Favorite color?
Yellow
19: Loud music or soft?
Depends 
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
My bedroom
21: How long does it take you to shower?
If I have to wash my hair 15-20 minutes if not 10-15 minutes 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
45 minutes
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
No, thankfully not
24: Turn on?
Confident 
25: Turn off?
Thinking they are the best 
26: The reason I joined Blogger?
I wanted to start a fresh from my old blog because I wasn't putting that much effort into it.
27: Fears?
Rejection
28: Last thing that made you cry?
When I realised that some of my friends won't be in my year next year.
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Last night to my Mother 
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?
Its just about me, my thoughts, my words, my pictures, my life. No one else is narrating this but me
31: Last book you read?
Vendetta by Catherine Doyle (Its amazing)
32: The book you’re currently reading?
Percy Jackson and The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
33: Last show you watched?
American Horror Story
34: Last person you talked to?
My Brother
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
It was my friend Chloe
36: Favorite food?
Chicken and chocolate
37: Place you want to visit?
LA, New York and Paris
38: Last place you were?
UK
39: Do you have a crush?
Yes, a guy from my school (Access to information denied) 
40: Last time you kissed someone?
I would prefer not to say.....
41: Last time you were insulted?
I don't know but pretty recently 
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Anything except licorice 
43: What instruments do you play??
Piano, guitar, ukulele, fiddle, concertina, tin whistle  
44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
My Alex and Ani Bracelet
45: Last sport you played?
At the sports day in my school, I played spikeball 
46: Last song you sang?
Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men
47: Favorite chat up line?
Are you the Febreze queen because you so fresh!
48: Have you ever used it?
No...... I think if I used it the person would run away
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
On Sunday with my cousins
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Karolina from http://brunette-wavez.blogspot.ie/
Giedres from giedresuniverse.wordpress.com

Have you done the TMI Tag, if so please link it in the comments .
See you,

My Blog: totallyro.blogspot.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment