Friday, July 24, 2015

A Day In The Life of Pauline

I never have a regular day anymore. When I was still in sixth form I did because a school schedule kept me pretty organised for each day. Now I sort of wing it through each day...

Anyway, a somewhat typical Friday now starts off in the late morning. I wake up any time between 8.30am and 12pm, spend some time on my phone whilst still in bed and then eventually get up and out for some food. I don't think I've ever eaten so little since the end of school. I don't snack as much or have as much during meals. But, at the same time, I am not very active and usually lounge around a lot so it doesn't really make that much of a difference. I'm not saying be lazy and don't eat; that's a terrible idea. I'm a terrible person. Don't be me.

The afternoon can go one of two ways.

The first way is that I spend the majority of the time talking to my friends on my phone, babysitting my little siblings and doing chores. Maybe I'll be out with friends. Generally, I just waste a lot of time.

The second way is that I spend the first half getting ready for work - showering, ironing my uniform, preparing my bag, doing my make up, all that stuff - and the second half I'll be on a bus and then at work, usually finishing some time in the evening.

After dinner, I do some more tidying up around the house because going to sleep with a messy house just gives everyone more stuff to deal with in the morning. I'm then either on my laptop, like I am now, watching TV shows online or I'm already in bed on Facebook, talking to my friends late into the night, mainly my boyfriend (his sleep cycle is screwed).

I pass out anytime between 1am and 4am. My sleeping pattern is just as bad...

As you can see, I lead a very interesting life!

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment