Friday, July 17, 2015

Pauline's Boohoo Wishlist

Boohoo is a site that is big on festival and party wear. However, they do sell clothes for almost every occasion (I got my leavers' prom dress from there) and I've been looking at stuff to buy for university so that I had clothes to wear.

There's quite a few so I've linked them all. Photos will make this post super long...
All links open on a new window so read and click as much as you want! :-)

Here's what I found and, hopefully, will buy:

*All photos from boohoo.com


Tops

Mia Oversized Plain Woven Shirt

Sadie Crochet Trim Collarless Shirt
Sadie Crochet Trim Collarless Shirt

Bottoms


Penny 90's Grunge Button Front Skater Skirt


Playsuits and Jumpsuits

Maria Crossback 3/4 Sleeve Playsuit
Buying clothes online can be a bit scary or intimidating since fitting issues can arise with it - you can't try the clothes on before buying them and returning them is just a bit of a hassle, isn't it?
With Boohoo, the fit is probably one of the best I've had from clothes that have been bought online and the colour match from the screen to reality is pretty good. For those with UniDays, you also get student discount which is really useful!

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment