There's quite a few so I've linked them all. Photos will make this post super long...
All links open on a new window so read and click as much as you want! :-)
Here's what I found and, hopefully, will buy:
*All photos from boohoo.com
|Mia Oversized Plain Woven Shirt|
|Sadie Crochet Trim Collarless Shirt|
- Sadie Crochet Trim Collarless Shirt - £16
- Imogen Long Sleeve Lace Panel Shirt - £20
- Ebony Silky Paisley Collarless Shirt - £20
- Rae Tile Print Long Sleeve Blouse - £18
- Mai Oversized Plain Woven Shirt - £14
|Penny 90's Grunge Button Front Skater Skirt|
Playsuits and Jumpsuits
|Maria Crossback 3/4 Sleeve Playsuit|
- Maddox Capped Sleeve Woven Playsuit - £12
- Sofia Printed Shirt Style Playsuit - £15
- Michelle Art Print Button Through Shirt Playsuit - £25
- Millie Woven Belted Jumpsuit - £25
- Lauren Open Shoulder Bagged Over Jumpsuit - £15
- Hollie Crochet Bell Sleeve Playsuit - £18
- Maria Crossback 3/4 Sleeve Playsuit - £12
Buying clothes online can be a bit scary or intimidating since fitting issues can arise with it - you can't try the clothes on before buying them and returning them is just a bit of a hassle, isn't it?
With Boohoo, the fit is probably one of the best I've had from clothes that have been bought online and the colour match from the screen to reality is pretty good. For those with UniDays, you also get student discount which is really useful!
That's all for now. Stay beautiful x