Friday, July 3, 2015

Pauline's TMI Tag

1: What are you wearing?
Right now, I'm in pyjama shorts and a purple top. It's hot so I'm trying to be as cool as possible. Physically. Not figuratively. I have none of this "swag" or "cool" that others seem to have.

2: Ever been in love?
Yes, and I still am with my wonderful boyfriend. 

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Nah.

4: How tall are you?
About 5ft 5in. 

5: How much do you weigh? 
75kgs...

6: Any tattoos?
No, but I want a few. Not in obvious places like my arms and legs but around my torso. They're for me to enjoy, not you.

7: Any piercings?
Just my ear lobes. 

8: OTP?
Corey and Topanga from Boy Meets World.

9: Favorite show?
Boy Meets World is my life.

10: Favorite bands?
I don't really listen to specific music anymore; over the past year I've listened to Radio 1 and just accepted whatever noise went into my ears. But, before that, I was really into Iron Maiden. I still am, in a way but not as intensely. 

11: Something you miss?
The time when I had two siblings not five and life was easy.

12: Favorite song?
Refer to question 10.

13: How old are you?
18 years old. I'm an adult. I can drink and drive but not at the same time.

14: Zodiac sign?
Sagittarius.
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
They have to be caring, considerate and makes you feel special. In terms of looks, all I ask for is that they care about their appearance and personal hygiene. It surprises me how many people in general don't and are even unaware of their unpleasant odours...

16: Favorite Quote?

One of the few that I loved witnessing. Corey saved Sean from joining a cult because he didn't know what he believed and it was a beautiful moment. 

17: Favorite actor?
Kit Harrington. Two reasons: He can pull off being Jon Snow very well and he's such a cool guy in general. 

18: Favorite color?
Is that even a necessary question?

19: Loud music or soft?
Hmm.... Depends on my mood and the time of day and Radio 1. 

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
My room, under the covers of my bed.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
Without washing my hair - 20 minutes.
With washing my hair - 40 minutes.
Yes, I wash my hair really thoroughly.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About an hour for work, longer for anything else.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Ermm....

24: Turn on?
When they look at you, making serious eye contact with that little smile that they try to stop from happening. It makes me giggle but it also shows that they're not kidding about emotions.

25: Turn off?
When they purposely make you feel insecure or self-conscious. That is a cue for me to leave.

26: The reason I joined Blogger?
Boredom. Not even kidding.

27: Fears?
Losing people that I care about. 

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Personal reasons.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Earlier today to my boyfriend before I went home. 

30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?
Right, get ready for this deepness.
"That" - I didn't want to be specific.
"Purple" - Favourite colour.
"Monster" - Favourite drink.

31: Last book you read?
"A Dance with Dragons" by George R.R. Martin is the last book I read on my own.
"The Handmaid's Tale" by Margaret Atwood is the last book I read because I had to for school.

32: The book you’re currently reading?
I'm not reading one at the moment but I'd like some recommendations.

33: Last show you watched?
Humans on Channel 4.

34: Last person you talked to?
My boyfriend.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My mum.

36: Favorite food?
Ooooohhh.... Do I have a favourite? Errmm... Domino's pizza, I guess. I have it quite often.

37: Place you want to visit?
Amsterdam, Rome, Paris and New York.

38: Last place you were?
My bedroom.

39: Do you have a crush?
My boyfriend.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
Earlier today. 

41: Last time you were insulted?
One of my friends called me a "silly". That is a valid insult amongst my friends.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Haribo flavoured.

43: What instruments do you play?
The recorder... Thank you, primary school. I know the basics on a keyboard but that's about it.

44: Favorite piece of jewellery?
My Pandora bracelet!

45: Last sport you played?
Rugby.

46: Last song you sang?
I sang along to a cover of Bad Blood earlier.

47: Favorite chat up line?
Guys, bear in mind I'm 18 so this is allowed...
"I heard there was a sale. Clothes 100% off at house."
Hey? Heeeeeyyyy?
Yeah, that was bad. Don't use it.

48: Have you ever used it?
NO. Oh god no.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
With my boyfriend earlier today.
...I have other people in my life, I swear.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Whoever is reading this! 


No comments:

Post a Comment