Monday, July 20, 2015

A Day In Guilianna's Life

Hello everyone! x

This week members of The Little Chatter Boxes are taking you with us on a day in our lives- how exciting! My days are very much the same- working out, going to class, blogging, eating, and studying.

I typically start the morning off with writing in my journal: I record my dreams, feelings, expectations, etc.


To see a full in depth morning routine click here.

I then attend my college class. I'm the youngest in my class which is super cool, but it can be intimidating sometimes. Every now and then I don't feel comfortable sharing my opinion, but I'm getting used to it.

When I get back from class, I jump into the books right away. I want to make sure I can still have time to do something fun to do later in the evening. Right now I'm working on a five page essay.


If I find that I have some spare time, I work on my blog and this collaboration blog.

Then, obviously I have dinner. Tonight's dinner was delicious!


I'm currently in the process of learning how to drive. So my dad took my out on the road for a little bit. I'm actually getting the hang of it. I feel super confident behind the wheel.

Lastly, I spend my night watching YouTube beauty gurus, journaling, and/or browsing social media. And of course spending some time with my dog!



And there you have it; a typical day in my life. I know I'm not the most exciting person ever, but you know!

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna xoxo

My Blog: http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment