Friday, July 10, 2015

Pauline's FOTD Leavers' Prom 2015

Last week was prom night so, of course, I wore tons more make-up than I normally would just so I'd look nice for photos.

I'm not a fan of heavy make-up and I only really wear eye make-up on a regular basis. If I'm not going out, nothing is going on my face.

So, prom night was actually quite interesting for me in terms of make-up. ALL of my stuff. ALL OF IT...decided to stop working or melt the day before prom. Thank you, erratic British weather for being like the mama and papa bear's porridge! You're either too hot or too cold and that day you were way too hot...

I panicked. Obviously. I had to ask my friends to bring pallets of eye shadow for me because my eye liner pencils (yes, all of them) melted and weren't firm enough to draw on my face. I put them in the fridge to see if I could rescue them along with my lipsticks. It was a stressful night!

Anyway, instead of having subtle green eyes like I wanted, I went for a more neutral look since that was one of the pallets that my friend Carys brought for me that I liked.


Here is the final outcome!

Foundation - Rimmel London 25 Hour Stay Liquid Foundation
Eyeliner - Company Liquid and Kohl Duo
White Eyeliner - Rimmel London Kohl Eye Pencil
Eyeshadow and bronzer - P.S. Make Up (Primark brand)
Eyebrows - Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil
Lipstick - Rimmel London Kate Moss Lasting Finish Collection (Shade 107)

I love Rimmel London products, as you can see. It's cheap yet you can get the same outcome as more expensive brands. Skills matter as well as price. 

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x


No comments:

Post a Comment