Monday, July 13, 2015

J. Crew Wishlist

Hello everyone! x

Lately, I've been obsessing over a few pieces from J. Crew. I'm completely in love with some of these pieces and wanted to share them with you.


As you can tell I definitely have some bohemian pieces on my wishlist. For the upcoming school year I want to experiment with my style a bit. 

I can definitely see myself wearing detailed tee with some ripped jeans and brown sandals. It would complete the look effortlessly. 

For those days when I don't want to put a lot of time and effort into an outfit, a romper or casual dress is my go-to. A romper with some cute sandals can go a long way! 

This is such a cute cover-up for the pool or the beach. I love wearing cover-ups to the pool because they're easy to throw on and off. A bright pink bikini would look so cute under it!

Surprisingly, I don't own any straw hats. I would love to own one for the summer months to keep my scalp and hair protected. This tan colored one will go with anything and everything: dresses, jeans, rompers, etc.

Again, for those lazy days when I just want to throw something quick together. This bright colored top shows that I put some effort into it. I would personally pair it with my white jeans by Ralph Lauren and brown sandals. Super cute!


What are some pieces you have on your wishlist this summer?

Thanks for reading,
Guilianna

No comments:

Post a Comment