Thursday, July 9, 2015

Bella's FOTD Summer Day

      I'm Bella and I am the newest addition to The Little Chatter Boxes! You can see more of me at http://arabella-jane.blogspot.com/. I'm so excited to be joining and I can't wait to get posting! Without further ado, here is my FOTD for a summer day! 






Makeup Products
  • Covergirl Smoothers Concealer
  • Clinique Moisture Surge Color Correcting Cream with SPF 30
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • Ulta eye shadow in Yogurt 
  • Ulta dual ended eyeliner in purple
  • L'Oreal Lineur Intense Eyeliner 
  • Maybelline the Rocket Volume Express Mascara





Brushes

  • Ecotools blush brush 
  • Ecotools concealer brush

      That's all for this post! Don't forget to follow me down below and check out my blog! Be sure to come back next Thursday and to follow The Little Chatter Boxes to stay updated. Thank you so much for reading!


Twitter- @arabellajaneee
Instagram- @arabellajaneee
Bloglovin- @arabellajaneee

No comments:

Post a Comment