Monday, June 29, 2015

Guilianna's TMI Tag

Hello everyone! x

This week on "The Little Chatter Boxes" we'll be doing the TMI Tag. We thought it would be a great way for our readers to get to know us individually. It's just a very relaxed week; hope you enjoy it!

1. What are you wearing?
I am currently wearing sweatpants by Victoria Secret's PINK line, with fuzzy socks and an old tee. The goal here is comfort, ahaha.

2. Ever been in love?
Have I ever been in love? When it comes down to it, no. I don't think I've ever been in love.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
I've only had two: the fact that I'm still alive radiates positive vibes.

4. How tall are you?
I currently stand 5'4".

5. How much do you weigh?
I weigh approximately 110 pounds.

6. Any tattoos? 
No, but I think I might want one when I'm older.

7. Any piercings?
Just my ears. I got them pierced when I was fairly young.

8. OTP?
Calvin Harris and Taylor Swift all the way. I have a good feeling about this one.



9. Favorite show?
Currently: Married At First Sight

10. Favorite bands?
I don't really have any favorite bands, but my favorite singer is Taylor Swift by a far. I also enjoy listening to Kelly Clarkson and Megan Trainor.

11. Something you miss?
I miss the optimism I grew up with. Now that I'm older I'm skeptical about everything: people, the internet, etc.

12. Favorite song?
Currently: "Lovin' So Hard" by Becky G; It tends to change every month, week... day. You know how it is.

13. How old are you?
I'm 16 years old.

14. Zodiac sign?
Scorpio

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
I made a whole post dedicated to this on my personal blog. I want someone who is true to not only me, but themselves.

16. Favorite quote?
"If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change." -Taylor Swift

17. Favorite actor?
Mariska Hargitay

18. Favorite color?
I love the color mint green. It's definitely my favorite color, but a close second is coral.

19. Loud music or soft?
Loud. Loud. Loud.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
Typically to my room. I immediately pull out to my journal and put on a song that represents the situation. It helps me analyze the scene a bit easier.



21. How long does it take you to shower?
It depends. If I'm going somewhere it can take ten minutes. If I have the day to myself, I take a bath that lasts at least one hour, two hours top.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Again, it depends. It can take me a total of twenty minutes or an hour and a half. It just depends on where I'm going.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
No, and to be quite honest I hope I never am.

24. Turn on?
When a guy asks you on a real date in person. This shows that he's confident and he's chivalrous.

25. Turn off?
When boys only care about sex appeal. I can't stand that.

26. The reason I joined Blogger?
I joined Blogger because I wanted a place where I could express my thoughts to the world.

27. Fears?
I have an irrational fear of spiders and other creepy things that crawl. I also have a fear of failing.

28. Last thing that made you cry?
Yesterday! I took my Otter Box case off of my iPhone 6 to dry it since it was raining... No later did I drop my phone on the cement. It shattered. Completely. I'm getting it fixed on Wednesday.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning to my sister.

30. Meaning behind your blog name?
My blog is called "Guilianna Marie". It's my name. That's it. I apologize for the lack of creativity.

31. Last book you read?
I don't even remember to be honest. I'd rather read a magazine or a blog post.

32. The book you're currently reading?
N/A

33. Last show you watched?
Austin and Ally

34. Last person you talked to?
My friend, Kyle.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Her name is Lauren. She's one of my best friends.

36. Favorite food?
I have to be honest: pizza.

37. Place you want to visit?
This is my biggest dream: Paris, France. I want to see the Eiffel Tower so bad. Seeing pictures online is incomparable to the rush you get when you're actually there.

38. Last place you were?
In my house: my living room. I was listening to some music with my dog.
Vacation: Florida

39. Do you have a crush?
Don't we all? My crush just happens to be a guy that goes to my school, but I am NOT going to date him. When I date people I just mess up our relationship as a whole.

40. Last time you kissed someone?
February- my last boyfriend was the last time I kissed someone. No worries though, a summer romance is going to frolic into the air very soon!

41. Last time you were insulted?
My sister probably insulted me sometime over the weekend. At this point, I just ignore it. We have our silly little play fights like other siblings.

42. Favorite flavor of sweet?
I like milk chocolate. That's it.

43. What instruments do you play?
I used to play the guitar and I taught myself via YouTube how to play the piano.

44. Favorite piece of jewelry?
I don't have a specific piece of jewelry that I admire more than an other, but I do like simple, silver brackets. 
Ex. Alex & Ani bangles



45. Last sport you played?
Soccer, but I'm completely done. I'm focusing on my school work and future career.

46. Last song you sang?
"Bad Blood" by Taylor Swift

47. Favorite chat up line?
I don't really have a specific favorite pickup line, but I do laugh at anything cheesy.

48. Have you ever used it?
I've never used a chat up line on a guy. I don't have the guts to do so.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
I hung out with my family last week when we were vacationing in Florida.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
You! If you haven't done this tag already, I would highly recommend it. If you have already done it be sure to leave a link below so I can check it out.


Thanks for reading,
Guilianna

My Blog: http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment