Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Maybelline New York Expression Colour Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow


Left: Bad to the Bronze/ On and On Bronze
Right: Tough as Taupe/ Permanent Taupe 
Hello Fabulous Internet,
I really like these cream eye shadows because they are the first eye shadows that I have got, that haven't creased in the first half an hour of application (I have really oily eyelids). I don't know why but Maybelline New York decided to give these eye shadows different names (one for USA and the other for Europe etc.) They say that they last 24 hours but for me personally (with my oily eyelids) they last 8-10 hours (which is good!). The ones I have are Bad to the Bronze/On and On Bronze and 
Tough as Taupe/ Permanent Taupe but I think I might get a few more in the future.

As you can see, I haven't used very much out of them that is because I have only grown my love for them in the past month. I use Bad to the Bronze/On and On Bronze as an eye shadow base and I use Tough as Taupe/ Permanent Taupe as an eyeliner because black eyeliner doesn't suit me at all! (it makes my eyes look even smaller)
As you can see from the picture, Bad to the Bronze/On and On Bronze is a shimmery gold while Tough as Taupe/ Permanent Taupe is more of a matte grey.

The great thing about cream eye shadows is that you can use your fingers to create a great look. For Bad to the Bronze/On and On Bronze I use my fingers because I like a gentle wash of colour on my eyelids while for Tough as Taupe/ Permanent Taupe I like to use an angled eyeliner brush.



This product costs €10.49, $6.99 (US), or £4.99

I really enjoy using this product because it doesn't crease or disappear in a few hours of application. I think they are well priced and a little really goes a long way! 

What is your favourite beauty product?
See you,

My Blog: totallyro.blogspot.ie

2 comments:

  1. I'm astoundingly Glad to visit your edifying Post. custom eyeshadow boxes Bundling boxes are genuinely major for your any sort of thing. Suffering you truly need to pack your things in smooth manner then, at that point, utilize these Custom Eyeshadow Boxes with customized plans, styles, shades, shapes, and stocks. We are in like way offering abuse free strategy and free vehicle helps all around the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packaging boxes are genuinely head for any kind of thing. Custom Eyeshadow Boxes To pack your things in a cleaned way then, use these Custom Eyeshadow Boxes with changed plans, styles, tones, shapes, and stocks. We are in a like manner offering screw-up free plans and free transportation helps all around the USA.

    ReplyDelete