Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer Trends 2015: Printed Shorts

Hello Fabulous Internet!
One of Summer 2015 trends are printed shorts. I think this is a really great way to add a pop of colour to an otherwise plain outfit.
The thing I love about this trend is that it can be casual or formal by just changing the shoes or shirt. For a more casual look you could wear a white t-shirt or a crop top with a pair of printed shorts and to make it more formal you could wear a blouse.
I think it is a fun and interesting to add colour to anyone's wardrobe no matter what you are in to. I hope this trend does not end to quickly because I think it is such a fun way to experiment with colour.
You can see from the the different outfits above that there is so much variety to this one trend.
What do you think of this trend?
See you,

My Blog: totallyro.blogspot.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment