Friday, June 19, 2015

Review: Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Cream

Well the name sure is a mouthful.

In the bathroom currently sits Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo and Conditioner. Since using them, my hair has felt softer and more volumised (poofy). I didn't actually plan on buying the leave in cream; I went into the store and saw the cream next to the shampoo and conditioner on the shelf and decided to buy it along with the two just to try it.

On the bottle it says that it works from the first use and, my God, it did. My hair felt so soft I was playing with it, pretty much, during the rest of the night. My hair also looked shinier and I had to share it on Instagram!

Okay, since this is a review, I doubt you'd want to find the pros and cons through masses of text so I'll make it easy and bullet-point them:

Pros


  • The cream works straight away and is easy to apply - just spray it onto your hair after you wash it and work it in. It only takes a few minutes. 
  • It's not expensive. I bought it for £4.39.
  • It smells absolutely delightful and matches the scent of its shampoo and conditioner partners so your hair will just smell like honey.
  • It dries with your hair so you don't have to wait longer for it.

Cons

  • From what I know, it isn't available at Boots and Superdrug so those of you with the loyalty cards can't claim the points (myself included *sad emoji*).
  • It doesn't provide heat protection so for those who straighten their hair, like me, can only really use it when they're not planning on using heat appliances afterwards. When I am, I go back to using my Aussie "Take The Heat" or L'Oreal's Hot Straight Cream for my hair. 
That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment