Saturday, August 22, 2015

Vacay Beauty Essentials with Guilianna

Hello everyone! x

Summer is coming to an end! Most families here are trying to get their final vacations in before the school year starts. My family is traveling down south for a few days- let me show you what beauty products I'm bringing with me.

insert picture of makeup bag

// Face Products //

Honestly, I don't like wearing a lot of face makeup during the summer- even if my skin is slightly broken out. The sun helps dry it out. I recommend wearing nothing more than sunscreen and concealer.



For those special dinner nights out I recommend putting on some powder and blush. This is still very light.



// Eye Products //

Curl them lashes and be done! If you're feeling it, throw on a coat or two of mascara. I love One by Calvin Klein. It's a very natural-looking finish.

// Lips //

A tinted lip balm can go a long way, but I'm guilty of bring three to four of my favorite summer glosses.





That's pretty much it. I like to keep is super simple. 

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna 


No comments:

Post a Comment