Wednesday, August 26, 2015

School Uniform Pros & Cons

Hello Fabulous Internet!
In my school (or nearly every school in Ireland), there is a school uniform that we most wear. Since this week is 'Back To School Fashion', I can't do it as I wear the exact same thing every day to school. I thought to myself that I should do the pros and cons to wearing a uniform and show you my uniform. One thing you may need to know about my school is that it is very strict on uniform,

Pros
  • I don't have to spend 20 minutes every morning trying to figure out what to wear or if my outfit matches my school bag etc. etc.
  • I don't have to worry about outfit repeats as I do them all the time.
  • I don't have to worry about someone wearing the same outfit or shoe as me.
  • I have nice clothes to where at the weekend as they are not all in the wash from the previous school week.

Cons
  • My school jumper is 50% wool, 50% acrylic, that means if it goes above 17`C or 59`F, it gets really warm.
  • If you spill anything on your uniform that stains, you will have to wear it for the rest of the week.
  • The pockets in the trousers aren't deep enough to put in a phone.
  • You are wearing the same thing as your whole school.
  • I cannot express myself through my clothes.
  • It can sometimes be uncomfortable. 
  • It sometimes looks slightly depressing. 

This is my school uniform, it is a black jumper with a red rim around the collar and the school crest, under that is a light blue shirt (I don't know why it turned out white in the photo!). My trousers are dark navy with red pin strip going down the leg. My shoes are black shoes with lepoard insoals.

Have you or did you have a uniform?
See you,

No comments:

Post a Comment