Friday, August 21, 2015

Pauline's Travel Essential: Nivea Soft Cream

I spent a week up on the coast of Yorkshire a couple of weeks ago. Due to having really dry and sensitive skin, I always have to have a tub, not a tube, a tub, of moisturiser around to make sure I don't start itching away. TMI, I know, but for those like me, you understand the struggle and the importance and dependence on skin care products made specifically for us.



At first, I would always have a tub of E45 with me since it was pretty good at keeping my skin hydrated and soft as well. The one thing I didn't like about it was the smell. It reminded me too much of a hospital since it isn't fragranced so the chemical smells just take your nose, especially when you use the stuff on your face.

I decided to buy the Nivea Soft Cream one day because I went into Boots and they had run out of the tubs of E45, both big and small. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by the cream; it smells a hell of a lot better, it lasts just as long as E45 and it isn't expensive for a 300ml tub (£5.99 at Boots).

The tub is wide but short so it fits easily into a bag. I always make sure I have one when I'm on holiday or I'm visiting somewhere that means I need to reapply, like at the beach or a pool.

I probably should have a small tube with me constantly as well because sometimes I forget to wear it and during the day, I do get more and more irritated by my own body. Being a versatile product, it's really useful; you don't have to buy separate ones for your face and body like with some products.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment