Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Guilianna's Back To School Fashion Must-Haves

Hello everyone,

Before I get into this blog post, I wanted to quickly apologize for not staying on track with the rest of The Little Chatter Boxes. I have been super busy preparing for the upcoming school year. Anyway, since we are all getting back into the swing of things, we thought we would share our fashion must-haves with you. 

Please note that my school does not require a uniform, but there are still restrictions. For example, all bottom pieces must reach fingertip length and our blouses must be at least 2 inches wide. I hope you enjoy this post.


A Go-To Pair of Denim

Jeans are a staple. I probably own at least 10 pair. I recently picked up 2 pairs of jeans from Hollister for $25 each; what a steal! Everyone needs a pair of jeans that they glide right into and feel confident in.



A Go-To Hoodie

A basic for your locker. My school is either too hot or too cold, especially during the winter months. I typically keep a gray sports hoodie in my locker for those lazy days. 

UGGS

I would highly recommend you invest in a pair of high quality boots for the fall and winter season. I have two pairs of UGGS that my sister and I both share. I love these specific UGGS because they go with anything and everything. They're perfect for those lazy days.


What are some of your fashion must-haves for back to school?

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna

My Blog: http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com


Looking for more back to school posts? Stay tuned! Next week we're posting our hauls!

No comments:

Post a Comment