Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My Travel Skincare Products

Hello Fabulous Internet!
This week on The Little Chatter Boxes, the topic is travel beauty essentials. I hope you enjoy!

Travel skincare products are so important especially if you are going on a plane! Your skin may react to the stressfulness of traveling or air pollution. So here are a few tips and items I think is needed in a travel skincare routine.

Tips
  • You don't have to buy travel size items especially if you are on a budget. Buy travel size containers as you are able to get them nearly anywhere for really cheap. 
  • Buy 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner as this will save on space instead of bringing 2 bottles.
  • Don't bring items that you haven't tried yet with you, as you may react to it and that's not fun.
My Travel Skincare 


Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser 
I put this into a little travel bottle as it isn't the easiest thing to pack. I have been using this moisturiser for the past 3 years. It is so nice on the skin and keeps your skin really hydrated and soft.


Nivea Lip Butter 
These are compact and can be shoved into any space. The packaging is made of tin which is handy and the lip butter itself is so nourishing and nice on the lips.


Botanics Purifying Face Scrub 
I would also put this into a container. I love this scrub as it is very gentle but gets off all the dead skin also it smells amazing.


The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner 
I already have this in a spray bottle. It really helps to get rid of spots and makes my skin feel really nice and fresh. If you have sensitive skin I would not recommend as there is a lot of alcohol in it.


Lush Grease Lightning Spot Treatment
This is quite small anyways so there would be no point in putting some into a container. I bring this everywhere, just in case I get a spot as this shrinks the spot overnight.


Nivea Lip Care Sun Protect 
This has SPH30 and is waterproof. I sometimes use this all over my face. It is really compact so it is perfect for travel.


Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser
This moisturiser is perfect for anybody who hates the greasiness of body lotions or are lazy (like me!) as you simply spray all over and rub it in simply. The only thing is I don't think  you are able to get smaller ones (the normal size is 200ml).


Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Facial Wash 
I use this as a dual product as a face wash and a face mask. I love using this as it has charcoal which helps to drag out the impurities from the skin. It is a nice facial wash and I found (with my skin anyways) it doesn't dry out my skin like some face washes can.

What are in your travel skincare products?

See you,
Ró  
My Blog: totallyro.blogspot.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment