Friday, August 7, 2015

Pauline's Spirit Flower Crown

Last summer, it was all about my anklets and, this summer, I was planning to make it the same. That is, until I found this gorgeous flower crown at H&M when I went to see Magic Mike with my bestie a few weeks ago.

My one is smaller than your usual ones but I like it that way. It's less-in-your-face.

Pre-bedtime flower crown selfie 


This flower crown is now my life; I wear it pretty much anywhere except to work. It's not uniform unfortunately. Sad times.

I want more!

I never actually understood why flower crowns were so attractive. Before I found my one, the ones I have tried on looked so tacky and didn't really work for me at all. But right now, I feel like a fairy!

Get a flower crown and be in my flower crown crew!

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment