Saturday, July 4, 2015

Guilianna's FOTD ft. Ulta's Lip Crayon in "Oh!"

Hello everyone! xx

This week we are talking about our FOTDs. I am personally showing you my go to makeup routine when I'm just hanging out around the house or running errands. Enjoy! x





  • Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion (SPF 30) by Eucerin
  • SkinClearing Blemish Conceal by Neutrogena in the shade Fair 05 
  • Happy Booster Blush by Physician's Fornula in the shade Natural
  • One Mascara by Calvin Klein in the shade Black 800
  • Aquaphor Lip Repair + Protect by Eucerin (SPF 30)
  • Lip Crown by Ulta in the shade Oh!
  • All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray by Urban Decay
Usually I don't really change up my makeup look unless it's a specific lip color. Here I decided to try out a lip crayon since the color is absolutely gorgeous.


Check out My Everyday Makeup Routine-
http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com/2015/06/my-everyday-summer-makeup-routine.html

Thanks for reading,
Guilianna xo

My Blog: http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment