Monday, June 15, 2015

Spotlight: The Beauty Blender

Hi everyone! x

This week Ro, Pauline, and myself will be talking about our favorite beauty products. Without hesitation I knew exactly what I wanted to talk about: the one and only beauty blender.


Buy This Product- http://www.sephora.com/beautyblender-P228913?skuId=1151869

// How To Use //


1. Wet the sponge and squeeze out any excess water.

2. Apply product.



3. Stipple: Bounce the sponge onto the skin while applying light pressure onto the surface of your skin.

4. Mistakes happen all the time, when they do use a dry beauty blender to buff away streaks. 

// Review //

How did I obtain this product?
I heard about this product from Lindsey, or Beautybaby44 on YouTube. After hearing about it for so long I finally brought myself to make the purchase with a gift card.


Packaging: 3/5
It's pink. Plain and pink. I think it would be a lot cuter if they came in different prints.


You can see my love for this product is real.

Application: 5/5 
It is a little time consuming running it under tap water, but it's definitely worth it. I've never seen a smoother application. With brushes it takes me about 5 minutes to even the product out. (Remember to press it into the skin and bounce it. Over time I discovered that it helps to roll it into your skin to conceal blemishes to the extreme.)

Finish: 5/5
I love the dewy finish the blender leaves on my face. There are no streaks whatsoever which is something I absolutely love.

Price: 4/5
This product retails for approximately $19.95. Overall it is a bit pricey, but it's definitely worth it. It's nothing different compared to your average foundation blush.

Overal: 17/20
Overall, I absolutely love this product. It's the perfect tool to use when you're in a rush or when you're looking for a flawless finish.

The other day I was in a hurry so I threw the damp sponge into my bag. My makeup was done in five minutes with ease!



Check out this tutorial I did using the beauty blender- 
http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com/2015/06/my-everyday-summer-makeup-routine.html

Thank you so much for reading,
Guilianna

My Blog: http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment