Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Back To School Natural Makeup

Bonjour Mes Amis!
This week on The Little Chatter Boxes we are doing back to school makeup. I hope you enjoy!

As I have said from previous posts from here and my own blog, my school is strict especially when it comes to makeup. The rule is that you are only allowed to wear a natural foundation and that's it but I have found personally that if you keep it really natural looking and using no fabulous volumising mascara, you won't get caught.

This is the look I would normally wear to school every day.

Primer: Catrice Prime and Fine Anti- Red Base
Foundation: L'Oréal True Match Foundation R1C1 Rose Ivory
Concealers; Seventeen Phwoarr Paint concealer in Fair
                    Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory
Powder: Catrice Prime and Fine Powder in Translucent
Blush: Rimmel Stay Blushed 004 Sunkissed Cherry
Mascara: Maybelline Big Eyes Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara in Black.
I use the smaller wand to add tint to my eyelashes
Eyebrow pencil: Essence Eyebrow Designer in 04 Blonde
Eyebrow gel: Rimmel Brow This Way in 004 Clear
Setting spray: NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray
Tinted lipbalm: Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Punch, Cherry Me and Pink Shock

It seems like a lot of products but it gives a natural look!
See you,

No comments:

Post a Comment